Enjoyed my Circus Mojo trip!


Circus Mojo Logo
www.CircusMojo.com
Spending a week with Circus Mojo in Ludlow Kentucky (near my hometown of Cincinnati Ohio) was an eye-opening experience. I knew about them from their web presence and friends who had worked with them in the past. I was impressed.

However, once I met the owner Paul Miller my level of impressed was doubled. He has a long-term plan, and works very hard to make it happen. Circus Mojo is very busy, with all manner of performances, workshops, classes and other events going on.

At the end of the week, on Friday September 14, I performed in their theater and it was fun. Some of my old friends from my Cincy days were there, including Artie Kidwell. Boy was it good to see him again! He has a cute little magic shop in Covington, well worth a visit.

I'm looking forward to working with Paul a lot more in the future, including designing the website for their Ludlow Theatre. This venue will host all manner of entertainment, from circus acts to jugglers, magicians to rock bands and just about anything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your clean and civil comments. Remember, there may be children looking at my blog since I am a childrens entertainer as well as a graphic designer.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Grand Illusions

Here is a wonderful YouTube channel about toys, optical illusions, magic tricks, and other interesting items presented by Tim Rowett in the UK.