A Portfolio Sample for Your Viewing Pleasure


Flyer/Poster for my show on September 14, 2012

This is the poster/flyer I designed to help advertise my appearance at the Ludlow Theatre with Circus Mojo on September 14, 2012. I really like how it turned out, and I'm sure I'll be using the main layout for other posters. I especially like the background image.

If you need a poster, flyer, brochure, logo or any other type of graphic design work done, please check out my portfolio and give me a call. I'm also available to design websites.

I'll be posting more of my portfolio items here, and I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your clean and civil comments. Remember, there may be children looking at my blog since I am a childrens entertainer as well as a graphic designer.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Grand Illusions

Here is a wonderful YouTube channel about toys, optical illusions, magic tricks, and other interesting items presented by Tim Rowett in the UK.