Instant Author Kit - New & Improved!

You can be an author and not write a word!

Learn Magic cover
One of the ten new cover designs available.

For years I've been selling my Learn Magic instant author kit. Up until now it's been a series of PDF files that the purchaser then edits themselves with their contact info, name, photos, etc. It's been well received critically...
This is without a doubt the BEST back of room sales book I have ever come across. What makes this so great is that you get SO many options to customize it. This is a no-brainer if you want to have a personalized magic product to sell after your show.
Paul Romhany, editor Vanish Magazine.
Review page 190
October/November 2013 issue.
VanishMagazine.com

But it hasn't sold nearly as many as I first expected. I got to thinking, how could I make this more appealing. Why are people hesitant to buy? Then I realized...



Learn Magic instant author kit flyer
I created this flyer to describe my new system.

My system was set up so the buyer ends up doing exactly what they were trying to avoid in the first place, which is designing and creating a book to sell. Even though I've written, illustrated, and designed the book and covers, the buyer still needs to do too much after the purchase. So I redesigned it.

Now I handle the entire process. From start to finish, which usually takes me about a week, I do all the customizing. From the front cover, to every one of the 44 interior pages, to the back cover. Also a poster to display on the table when selling them for Back-of-Room (BOR) sales. I even set up the online store page and the printing and delivery. Everything is included!

So far I've gotten a lot of interest from magicians all over the world, very exciting!


Here's the sample sheet showing the front cover templates.

Learn Magic cover templates
Click to embiggen

Here is a scan of the interior pages.



Interior pages
There are more details in my blog post: Get Started Creating Your Own Magic Book.

Just contact me via Mister Greggy or my Facebook Page, and we'll start the designing process... you're going to have your own magic book to sell!

I look forward to working with you!

Greg McMahan
Mister Greggy


1 comment:

  1. You can buy a copy of the book here: LearnMagicBook.com

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your clean and civil comments. Remember, there may be children looking at my blog since I am a childrens entertainer as well as a graphic designer.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Grand Illusions

Here is a wonderful YouTube channel about toys, optical illusions, magic tricks, and other interesting items presented by Tim Rowett in the UK.