Phil Ackerly's Magic You Can Do - Customization Project

Just finished customizing Phil Ackerly's book

Phil Ackerly's Magic You Can Do!
click to embiggen
Phil Ackerly, from the San Francisco Bay Area in California, is ready to start selling his customized magic book to increase his show income. Phil has been voted the Bay Area’s best entertainer 5 times... pretty impressive! His site is www.MakePhilAppear.com, a pretty clever name for a magician's website.

He had very distinct ideas about how he wanted his book designed, and I was able to make it all happen. When I work with you to customize your book, I make sure it's just what you want.

His book is now available online, check it out at www.CreateSpace.com/7330454

In the process, Phil's attention to detail highlighted a few things that I updated in the main template, including an opening welcome page. Click below to see it...



Welcome to Phil Ackerly's Magic You Can Do!
click to embiggen

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this earlier. It's a great idea and will be a part of the Learn Magic books from now on.

Normally I include the website link on each page, but Phil wanted a cleaner, more minimal look so I removed them. He also wanted fewer placements of Ed Harris clip art. His edits made sure he got just what he wanted.

I also designed a poster for him to use when selling the books after his show.

In this blog is a flyer outlining all that is included when you purchase the Learn Magic Instant Author Kit. It's a great investment that will help you make a lot more money and set you apart from your competition as an expert and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your clean and civil comments. Remember, there may be children looking at my blog since I am a childrens entertainer as well as a graphic designer.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Grand Illusions

Here is a wonderful YouTube channel about toys, optical illusions, magic tricks, and other interesting items presented by Tim Rowett in the UK.